Thanks so much for everyone's constant love and support! I am feeling 90% better now and I can actually sleep through the night, sit most of the day at work, and back to normal day - to - day activities!
Praise God!!
As my belly starts to grow it is becoming more real to Trav and I can see him getting more excited and that makes me even more excited! We are getting ready to leave on our much anticipated trip and are thrilled to spend time with our family!
We had Micah's baby shower last weekend and it was so sureal to see all three of us Micah, Michelle, and Myself) pregnant at the same time =)
Since this pain has passed I have moved into a new stage of being nausious and many cravings!
I luckily am not too nausiated and can handle this 10 x over what was going on! What seems to help ease the sick feeling is eating!! Particularly, breads and V8 juice, croutons, etc.
I went to the grocery a few days ago and when I returned and Travis was helping me put away what I bought, he laughed as he pointed out exactly what I bought: bananas, grapes, clemintines, 3 packs of individual applesauces, and a huge jar of banana peppers. I guess that trip was more for me!
Our next ultrasound will be March 1st and we can't wait!! I will post info then to keep everyone up to date!
Blessings!
you look so so cute!
ReplyDelete