Today I am 13 weeks and 2 days, not to be exact! These last 2 weeks I have seen a big difference in my belly and it is so fun! Not much fits me as far as my regular pants, but I am lucky to still be wearing all of my regular shirts. We had to bite the bullet and get a new car for me, even though I dread the thought of another car payment, we don't really have a choice at this point, old blue has been a good car but is not the most reliable for an infant/family. So I got a 2006 Chevy Equinox and I love it. The fact that I am now out of the 80's with my tape player and have entered the late 90's with a CD played gets me pretty pumped! Some day my friends I will have an ipod and will enter the real world with most of you = )
I am feeling great and can't complain about a single thing. I love to eat and I do eat a lot!
We have started thinking about plans for who will watch the baby whil we work, how much time will I take off, etc. etc. I about died when I found out how much childcare per day is, whew it took my breath away, well, maybe we'll return that new car = ) j/k
I am anticipating feeling my baby move for the first time and also finding out what is it in approx. 6 weeks!
Sleeping has become much harder as my favorite and mos comfortable position in on my stomach, so I'm not getting much sleep.
we continue to take on the crazy projects we have gotten ourselves into and are currently knee deep in replacing the front porch. Luckily my family and our neighbors have been wonderful and are always willing to pitch in a helping hand.
My close friend Mari and I are only 1 weeks apart and it is fun watching both of our belly's grow at about the same rate.
I stopped by my parents house the other night to see Miles and Jackson. When I got there Miles had a friend over and I saw them whispering. After hugs and kisses Miles whispered into my ear..."Meme, I told Gabe not to call you fat or think you are fat, because it is a baby in your belly." Oh my, I could have just eaten him up right there...he was so precious!
So we are entering into a new stage pf pregnancy and growth and can't wait at all, I have gotten so excited I started a registry...ha ha ha...yes I know I'm not even half way there yet, but I just couldn't help myself = ) I will have another post in a week after our check up!!
I want to babysit Baby Poe!! Please let me! I won't cost as much as a childcare center and I will be in Chillicothe for at least a whole year! Plus, I will hopefully only be working at the hospital 3 days a week! I'm your girl :)
ReplyDelete