Monday, April 26, 2010

3 weeks until the big reveal!

Hey Friends,
We are counting down the days to find out what our precious package is going to be! Exactly three weeks from today! This are still going wonderfully, I have to eat all the time to keep my blood sugar stable but the Dr doesn't seemed concerned with it, he said as long as I eat atleast every 2 hours, and I said..."I can handle that!"
The belly is definitely growing and I felt the baby twice now within the last few days and it is the most amazing thing! Like everyone says it is not like anything you can describe, it's just so amazing that this life is inside of me!
We are gearing up for our family paint weekend on Sat and Sun and we will be painting the whole outside of our house! I will be so glad when it's done. We spent this whole last weekend powerwashing and cleaning gutters, etc. and thanks to Dad for all of his help.
We have started praying about a babysitter, my mom will watch the baby 2 days, my sister 1 day and we are praying about the other 2, we have asked someone to think and pray about it, so we are just waiting on the Lord and confident our baby will be in perfect hands.
I spoke with my boss (lol, Dad) about working once I have the baby. We have decided that I will take a full 6 weeks off, then 2 weeks of working part time from home, and then go back full time, but changing my hours from 9-5 with a lunch (not that I ever take one), to 8-3 no lunch. That will work out great, and don't get me wrong, just because I say no lunch doesn't mean I won't be eating...I always find even a few minutes to eat!!
Trav and I are greatly anticipating our May 17th visit to the doctor and will let you all know...after we tell the family of course!
Stay tuned = )
PS Today I am 16 weeks and 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment